Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Beginnings ATC


It's this a cool look ATC - It was really easy to do also.
Directions:
Start off with a ATC from Stampbord (love this stuff)
Stamp using Stewart Superior's Palette "Starry Night" ink and Stampscapes "Star Birth" stamp.
using a Q-Tip I add more color - in the center by the star I used Palette "Ballet Blue" and some "Prussian Blue" and "Iris"
After get my color on I using StampBord scratch tools to add the detail (in white) you see.
the Two large stars have a star shaped gem in the middle.
Using the old embossing guns I punched out the words "New Beginnings" and adhere on.

HINT: If you don't own one of those old embossing guns - go get yourself on at the dollar store and lots of different color tape - you can have lots of fun with this.

I am working on a new project = But just can't get the photo I want. I have been dry embossing on Chip board and covering the chip board with metal leaf. It's really cool. I am still trying to get a great photo to show you this.

No comments: