This is my newest submission to Stampotique. Hope Carol love it. She is the best. Make sure you purchase these stamps and many more from her site.
All Stamps from Stampotique
"Merry Fairy", "Shoot for the Moon", "Hand", and "Hold onto your dreams"
List of Inks from Stewart Superior
The Embosser, Palette "Noir Black", "Violet Varnish,
Filigree Embossing Powder in both "Burnished Rose" and "White"
Palette Stamp and Stick Glue Refill "White"
Memories Mists Classic Metallic "Teal"
Memories Mists "Mango"
Ranger's Alcohol Ink: Stream, Wild Plum, Meadow and inking tools (see video on my site)
Metal Foil from the hardware store - located in the roofing section - called "flashing"
Dry embossing tool
scissor, adhesive, pop-dot, card stock, tranparence,
1) Stamp "Hold on to your dreams" on back side (sticker side) of Metal foil using "Noir Black" ink - trace hand and moon only with embossing tool (see video - Metal embossing). Apply Alcohol Ink to foil side (see video - Alcohol Ink). Cut hand out - set aside
2) Stamp Merry Fairy onto cream card stock using "the Embosser" and Filigree "White" embossing powder. Stamp Merry Fairy again onto transparency using Palette "noir black" ink - remember to heat set - use low setting on your embossing gun. On back of transparence stamped image color wings only using Silk "Fuchsia" - then place a small amount of Silk "fuchsia on to your teflon sheet and add a small amount of water to lighten the color. Color the skirt of "Merry Fairy". cut out wings and shirt. Adhere onto Full Merry Fairy. What a great idea with the Silk ink - add water and get the shade you want. More for your money!
3) Using Memories Mists - "Teal" and "Mango" watercolor techinique (see video - Memories Mist Watercolor) and color her hair and socks.
4) Stamp "Shoot for the Moon" onto cream cardstock and emboss using Filigree "Burnished rose" cut out into a square. Ink all edges using Palette "Violet varnish"
5) I had a Chip board Heart to use - but you could just punch or die cut out a heart from Chip board for youself. I used naked chip board, I applied Palette "stamp and stick glue refill" onto the chip board using a paint brush, heated with my embossing gun and applies "Metal leaf in Copper"
6) cut Purple Cardstock into 4" x 8" - in right hand corner, stamp "hand" using Palette "Violet Varnish". Ink all edge in "Violet Varnish"
7) Cut darker Purple cardstock into 8 1/2" x 9" - Score at 4 1/2" to make a card that is 8 1/2" x 4 1/2". Ink all edge in "Violet Varnish"
8) Adhere "Shoot for the Moon" over the "Hand", add "Merry Fairy". I used a pop-dot to adhere foil Hand. Adhere Heart in the hand. You card is complete.
Hope you enjoy this one. :-)