Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Believe


Believe: Is a tri-fold card with a beach theme.
Please feel free to contact me regarding this project and more at Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com or find me on facebook - Terri Sproul.....

























Cut double side blue cardstock to 5" x 12" score cardstock at 4" from each side. This will give you a tri-fold card. Then I cut the two outside folds into a wave shape.

I covered the two flaps with Double side Tape (make sure you cover the outside of these flaps) . Added Ultra Thick embossing powder to tape and heated. While Embossing powder is hot add more and reheat - until you get the thickness and coverage you are looking for. I used Superior Cloisonne "Smokey Obsidian" and added just a pinch of Filigree "Sterling Silver" embossing powder (when I add the silver I heated the embossing powder for a while - so it blends in really well.) On the top flap I added a Metal embellishement from Die Cuts with a View.

Inside of the card. I stamp Stampotique's "Tangled" in Palette "Prussian Blue". I stamped Stampotique's "The Town of Goth" onto brown cardstock using Embossing ink and brown embossing powder (both by Stewart Superior). Added light brown cardstock to bottom of card to look like sand. Added a little Tan Chaulk Ink (by Stewart Superior) Cut out the Castle image and adhered to card uing Pop-Dots. Top cornor of card I Using a Corner Punch from Fishars call Heritage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful!Just love that castel

I never did do my canvas project. I didn't have the canvas I thought I did.