Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Cherish

I just finished this page about a small trip I took to Phoenix to visit some friend. While I was there I had to visit my high school best friends children (all adults now), their mother has since past away. Very Sad, so this picture is "Bitter Sweet". I really enjoy see all of them.

















I rip a piece of Light Pink cardstock to make a journal box. I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mask "Time works" and Memories Mists "Pink Lemon aid" to created the background. Added my journaling and a little ink around the edges to distress a little.

I used may white flowers that I spray with Memories Mists to match my colors. The key was made the same way I created the swirl (see earlier posting). Center of each brad used to hold flowers together I add a small touch of Color Crystal lacquer. I added a metal butterfly and a Chip board embellishment.

No comments: