Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Veteran's Day Card
White, Red, Blue Cardstock
Stamps: "Bob's in Time out" and "Flag" both from Stampotique
India Ink: from Stewart Superior - will not run with water
Star Brads: Silver
1) Stamp "Bob's in Time Out" using India Ink onto white cardstock, Stamp "Flag" so it looks like he is holding the flag in him hand.
2) Color in Bob and flag with color Pencils - I used Blue and red - Cut out "Bob and flag" image.
3) Cut and fold Red cardstock to make cardbase. I like to use a 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and cut in half (leaving me with two cardbases - measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card - score at 4 1/4") This way I get two cards from one piece of cardstock.
4) Rip three strips of white cardstock for your strips. Rip blue cardstock into square shape for the flag. Add three silver star brad to blue cardstock. Adhere strips and blue base to card to make a flag.
5) Adhere "Bob" to botton. Stamp "thank you" inside of card and you are done.