Stamps: Merry Christmas by Michael Strong, “A Car Full” by Stampotique
Die Cut: Medium Pine Tree from Sizzix
Ink: Palette Hybrid Inkpad “Landscape”, “The Embosser”, Memories Chalk “Gingerbread”, India Ink
Black Embossing Powder: Filigree by Stewart Superior
Black Brad or eyelets
Zip Dry Paper Glue
Magic Scraps: Snow
Cardstock: Two shade of green – lighter green for card base, dark green for matt.
1) Cut Light Green cardstock into Card base size. 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score at 4 ¼”.
2) Cut Dark Green Cardstock to 5 ¼” x 4”. Stamp “Merry Christmas on the top of the cardstock using India Ink. Punch a hole in top two corners and add black brad or eyelets.
Foam Mounting Squares
3) Using you Zip Dry Paper Glue – add some glue across the Dark Green cardstock bottom and pour some Magic Scraps “Snow” and let dry. Once Glue is dry tap off excess “snow”.
4) Using your Chip Board and Die Cut machine – Cut out “Pine Tree”. Using a direction to paper technique add “Landscape” Ink to tree top and “Gingerbread” to tree base. Add a little Zip Dry Glue to tree and snow to tree…
5) Stamp “Full Car” onto Chip Board using Embossing ink and Filigree “Black embossing powder”. Cut out image – BUT – Cut off the all the people except the driver and his lady. Punch a hole in both of the windows to cut the window out. After you Punch the hole in the windows – you can put your scissor in the hole and cut the window out.
6) Tie tree to top of card using string. I tied my to the window and back end. You can add a small drop of Zip Dry Glue to the back of the tree to help hold the string in place. Zip Dry Glue will dry clear.
7) I place two Foam Mounting Squares on the back of the car to give it dimension. Place car onto Dark Green Cardstock just above the snow….