Merry Christmas Tag
By Terri Sproul
Inks: Indian Ink, Memories Chalk Ink “Cloudy Coral” and “Pale Olive”, Memories Metallic Ink: “Silver”, Embossing Ink – All from Stewart Superior
Stamps: “Merry Christmas”, “Night before Christmas” Set by Close to my Heart, and Flourish Stamp.
Tag: Make or purchase one (see my Youtube video on how to make your own tag)
Embossing Powder: Filigree “Gold” by Stewart Superior
Make up sponge
1) Ink up Santa Stamp using Indian Ink. Stamp onto Tag. Let dry (only take about a minute – you can heat set to speed up ink).
2) Cover Image with MasquePen – set aside to dry – MasquePen turns clear then dry.
3) After MasquePen is completely dry, remember it turns clear. Using a Make up sponge – add “cloudy coral” and “Pale Olive” ink to all tag.
4) Ink up Flourish Stamp with metallic Sliver and stamp randomly over all of tag. Remember to stamp over the Santa (MasquePen will protect the image).
5) Ink Up “Merry Christmas” stamp using Embossing ink and add Gold embossing powder, remove exceeds and heat with embossing gun6) Add fibers to tag and you are done
This was a fun tag to make. Hope you enjoyed it. any question please let me know... Thanks for your visit.