Sunday, February 14, 2010
Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs
I hope everyone love this card.
Card stock: White, Chocolate Brown, Red Aqua
Stamps: "Night on the town" stamp set (used "London, Paris, New York" and the "lamp post"
"Lovebirds on a fence"
Ink: Memories Dye "Turquoise", "Cherry Red" and India Ink
Cuttlerbug texture plate: Swirls
Crystal Color Lacquer: Yellow and Pink
1) Stamp: Both the "Lovebirds on a fence" using Cherry Red ink and "London, Paris, New York" using Indian Ink onto White cardstock. Cut both images out.
2) Emboss White card stock using Cuttlebug's texture plate. Ink over embossed image using Memories Dye "Turquoise"
3) Stamp lamp post on top right corner using India Ink. Then add "Yellow" Crystal Lacquer to the image (makes it look like it's glowing.
4) color in "love birds" using Pink Crystal Lacquer.
5) Matt your "London, Paris, New York" image on to both red and aqua card stock. Adhere to card (see sample for placement)
6) Add a few pop dots to your "love Bird" image and place on bottom of card (see sample for placement)
7) Matt the whole image onto Red card stock and place onto Brown Card base...
Hope you enjoy my Post for this weeks blog hop. Now hop over to the store and purchase all of these stamps... If you have any question you can e-mail me at Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com
or friend me on facebook - my user name is Terri Sproul.