Sunday, February 21, 2010
Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs
First thing ladies I lost all my followers over the weekend. They were just gone after I try to move a few thing around. Please add yourself while you are here today. THANKS so much I would be honored....
Love this card. The inspiration was Carpet Tiles. do you see that....
4 EcoArt Board from Rubber Stamp Concepts
Ink: Memories Dye: Yellow and Plum
Ink: Sakura "Crystal Lacquer pens. "yellow"
Stamp: Flower from Queen Kat Stamps
Card stock - three shades of purple, small piece of green cardstock for the leaf
1) Ink all four EcoArt Boards with Yellow Memories Dye Ink, include all the edges of the boards.
2) tape all four boards together (one the back) so you can stamp image without the boards moving on you..
3) Stamp flower image in center of the four boards (tiles)
4) Add a small drop of Yellow Crystal Lacquer onto the tip of each of the flowers. Set aside to dry.
5) Stamp Flower image onto white card stock and cut out image. Add Yellow Crystal Lacquer to flower and set aside to dry.
6) Matt EcoArt Board to card stock (two shades of purple)
7) Add ribbon
8) add eyelet to center of cut out flower image.
9) Adhere all to card base.
Hope you enjoy this one...
Now Hop over to the store and purchase all of these stamps..... I have links for the other product on this card for you also. Please stop by Queen Kat's Store and check out her prices....