Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs


It's Blog Hop day. So I had to use the White rabbit to hop with us.... I am so enchanted with the Alice In Wonderland stamps, I just can't put them away.... So here is another great card I did use the stamps I got in my Finding Kit from Queen Kat Stamps..... So much fun.. Please stop back by this week, I will have two more project posted on my blog. Wednesday, I will have a Scrapbook Page and Card and Friday project will just blow you away. So stop back by.
Supplies
Stamps: Alice In wonderland from Queen Kat Stamps
Paper: Red Card-stock, and Pattern Paper from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking
arrow: Tim Holtz - die cuts
Ink: Memories Mists: "Mango Lemonade", Memories Dye "Cherry Red" and India Ink
Color Pencils: Fiber Castell
Ribbon: Anna Griffins or craft store "Gold"

Direction:
1) Stamp Alice and White rabbit onto White Card-Stock with India Ink, color in with color Pencils from Fiber Castell. Trim down. Matte one image on Red Card-Stock and other image on Black Card-Stock
2) Stamp "I'm Late" onto Gold Ribbon using India Ink
3) Spray all three Arrow with Memories Mist "Mango Lemondade" the add Memories Dye Ink "Cherry Red"
4) Rip Pattern Paper, adhere to red Card-stock

Hop over to the next blog to see what she did http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com/

"Well off with your heads" - if you don't head over to Queen kat Stamps and purchase all of these stamps.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

this card is great! I love how you used the arrows.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this terri!!! so cool!

Unknown said...

great card Terri

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love what you did and love the arrows!!!!

Crazy Creations said...

Love your can I hope my head dont fall I need some money!lol Hugs Sarah

Anonymous said...

This is just amazing!

Keely Livings said...

Great card, Nancy! Love those images.

Clare Lloyd said...

lovely card, terri!

Brooke said...

Adorable card and I love the sentiment.
Hugs,
Brooke B.

Lara said...

LOVE this! Great job!

Kimme said...

Love the soft vintage feel to this card. Great joB!

Steph Ackerman said...

Perfect card, love the sentiment too.

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

cool terri! love the card and the theme. I am following you now! follow me too!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous project Terri - love it :o)

hugs
wynneth
x