Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stampotique Challenge - color



The DT for Stampotique is do a color challenge: our color are Mossy green, yellow and pink or blue. I did not have any yellow cardstock - NO problem - I have Memories Mists - spray my white cardstock with Mango Lemonade Memories Mists and Now I have yellow paper. and by the way, i also did the same for my flowers. But I used "Cherry Smoothie" - this is a great money saving idea.....
I lost all my follows the other day. please add yourself while you are here please. I would be honored...
Supplies:
Cardstock: Green, Pink and White
Ribbon: Pink
Brad: pink
Ink: Memories Mists: "Mango Lemonade, and "Cherry Smoothie", India Ink
Stamp: Grow Girl
Markers: Copic
Oval cutter
Embossing folders

Directions:

1) spray my white cardstock with Mango Lemonade - and sprayed a small piece with "Cherry Smoothie". set aside to dry. After both where dry I embossed both cardstock using cutterlebug embossing folder. Cut the "mango lemonade" cardstock with oval cutter
2) Punch two flowers from the "Cherry Smoothie" cardstock. Lay one flower on top of the other flower and add a brad.
3) Stamp "Grow Girl" using India Ink and color the image in with Copic Markers. Cut the image out.
4) Matte my Mango Lemonade Paper to Mossy green cardstock. Add all to pink cardbase.
5) Added ribbon to bottom of card (see card for placement).
6) Adhered "Grow Girl" to center of oval
7) Add punched flower to bottom (see card for placement)

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Such a sweet sweet card Terri! I love ms sunflower!

Vicki

Betty Boo! said...

Aww Terri such a cute card! Love the layout!

Betty