Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog Candy

Well I have been a guest designer for Robin Nest Scrapbooking for a little while and I have a new game for all of you. Since we got my 50 follower - way before my birthday - this one should be easy.
I would like to have 100 followers by the end of April - that give us 6 weeks and only 38 followers to get there. BUT you need to comment on my posts the more you comment the better your chance are to win.
I will give a amazing prize from Robin's Nest which with include
12 x 12 scrapbook papers lots with glitter
Rub- on embellishments and stickers
and a sampling of there Dew Drops.

So put the word out to your friends and start commenting on my post - the more you comment the better your chances of winning. I will be watching. LOL

TTFN
Terri

4 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

I love Robin's Nest! Did a scrapbook page a few weeks ago for Helmar with Robin's Nest products. Now if I can remember to comment on your posts more often ;) Check out my blog today... I have blog candy too.

Trina Leeson said...

Always looking for new products to experiment with ;) Great vid on youtube, thank you :)

Debbie Buckland said...

sounds groovy... I'll have to check out Robin nest stuff. Haven't heard of it before....
Oh loved your new vid on youtube too... fantastic!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

What a great giveaway. Hope you get the followers you are looking for. And Happy Birthday too! Loved listening to you on BlogRadio

BrendaLea
prpldy (at) comcast dot net