Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Festive Friday - Christmas Card #5


Here is my Project for Festive Friday. I am so excite to announce we have a few new wonder creative people joining in on my Festive Friday. At the end of this post, I will have a new list of my friends also doing wonderful Festive Friday Projects... welcome them with open arm as all of you have to me. love ya all..... Got something exciting today. Using 4 stamps to create this cards. Great Rubber Stamps from Stampotique
Supplies:
Stamps: "Mr. Snow", Mrs. "Snow", "Snow Girl", "Snow Boy"
Colored Pencils: Faber Castell
Ric Rac - ribbon blue
cardstock - White, Fuchsia, Dark Purple
White flower Brad
Large Flower Punch; Whale of a Punch - Ek Success
Fiskard Texture Plate: swirls
Ink: India Ink
Memories Mists:
Memories Resist
Memories Dye Ink:


Directions:
1) Stamp the Snow People you want to be the main image (I used Mr. Snow) onto white cardstock using India Ink. Hint: Why India Ink: It's will not bleed when you add water to your water color pencils, or Twinkling H20"s


2) cover Image with Memories Resist - this will protect the image from the next steps we take.


3) Continue to stamp and mask image with your Memories Resist. I stamp Mrs. Snow on the right side of Mr. Snow, Snow Girl to his left and masked her with Memories Resist. Then Stamp Snow Boy between Mr. Snow and Snow Girl.


4) after all your images are stamp you can peel off your Memories Resist and see how your images were all protected. So Cool.....
5) I colored in the images with my Faber Castell Pencil - Matted the image on Dark Purple cardstock, then adhere to cardbase. Added Ribbon
6) Flower: I dry embossed white cardstock using Fiskard Texture plate, spray all with Memories Mists, did a direct to paper technique to embossed cardstock. Punch out a large flowers

Now Please stop by the following blog and leave the a welcome note.

Miss Vicky:
Bronwyn:
Debra: She is in New Zealand. It's that exciting.... plan on visit her some day.
Lisa Bebi:

TTFN!

2 comments:

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

I love the colors and the snowmen!!!!! SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

very cute snowmen!