Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Festive Friday - Christmas Card #6



Welcome to Festive Friday - Here is another Christmas Card I made. I can't believe that I will have so many different cards this year for Christmas, no more same card to everyone...
Supplies:
Vellum
Blue Mulberry Paper
Ink pad: hand made plaid ink pad: two shades of blue
White Embossing Ink
Embossing Ink
Heat Gun
Brads
Blue and White Card stock
Card Base
Stamps: "Happy Holly Day" from Queen Kat Designs

Direction:
1) Ink brayer to make plaid background.
2) Stamp corner and Snowflake to plaid back using Embossing Ink and White Detail Embossing Powder.
3) Add mulberry paper - HINT: use wet paint brush to achieve the ripped look. Run wet paint brush along edge of Mulberry Paper and pull gentle.
4) Matte vellum "Quote" on dark blue card stock using light blue brads
5) Adhere all to card base.

Reminder: Blog Candy going on - by the end of April - I need 100 followers and you must make a comment to be enter to win a prize package from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking, which will include 12 x 12 paper, embellishments, rub-on and stickers. So ask your friend to become my followers and make your comments the more times you comment in the Month of April the better your chance of winning.
Now Check out my other friends that are also doing Festive Friday with me and see what they make.
Vicky Breslin
Bronwyn
Debra Buckland
Lisa Bebi

1 comment:

June said...

Hi my friend, another beauty from you. Terri your cards are always so elegant
hugs June xxxx