Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Molly - Scrapbook Page with Card


There is a scrapbook page I made using all The Robin's Nest products, including the Pattern Paper, embellishments. I did use my own letter and ribbon.
When I teach a scrapbook class, there is always extra paper and embellishments left over from the page we just completed. So I always would teach my student to make a quick card from the left overs. So as you can see that is what i did. Now check out The Robin's Nest website for all their amazing products...

I would be honored if you would be a follower of my blog. If I get 50 followers by my Birthday on March 24th. I will send one of you a free bottle of Memories Mists.... tell your friends...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome! I have a ? tho. Those paw prints--are they diecuts that came like that or did you have to make them? Luv the ribbon over the pic of molly, too!

Proxxon Tools said...

Die cut came like that. they are from robin's nest also. they are glittery.....