Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs


This week we need to complete a card with the following colors.
Orange
Blue
Green
any stamp we want as long as they are Queen Kat Stamp - that make it easy, since they have wonderful stamps to use. So I went with a coffee theme.

I did not have orange paper, so I sprayed Memories Mists "Classic Metallic Orange" onto white card stock and stamp "beans" and "coffee stain" using Palette "Burnt Sienna" Ink.
Stamped "Coffee Quote" using Memories "Grass" Dye Ink onto white card stock.
Stamped "coffee Stain" again over both quote and background paper.
Add flower I got in my "finding Kit"
Ribbon from Craft Store.
Now hop on over to Erika Blog and see what she did and then to the Shop to buy, buy, buy...
Thanks for stop by, I hope you one of the many how turn into Favecraft radio show yesterday. I had a wonderful time on the show and give away to prizes. On April 18th I have another show and Then May 9th a show featuring Queen Kat Designs. So get yourself set up to join me and the show every Sunday.
Hugs!
Terri

10 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This brought a big SMILE to my face this morning when I arrived here Terri :o) !! Great card :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

simply fab!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Great card!!! Such a fun set and love the way you created the paper you wanted!

Steph Ackerman said...

Fabulous card.

Unknown said...

these stamps have been on my wish list Terri, and now I gotta have them for sure. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Love these stamps!!! And you rocked them with these colors.

Penny said...

great idea!

Anonymous said...

lol thats so cool!

Lara said...

Very cool! Excellent job!

Kimme said...

hehehehehe....That was very appropriate for today. Cute card.