Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs


I really like my card - But I was having a hard time with the photo for inspiration. It's just wasn't working for me. So I seen that there were a lot of circles in the photo and I remember the "child's Play" Stamp set. Hmmmmm, I think i can work with this.... and off i went.

Supplies
Stamps: Child's Play from Queen Kat Designs
Ink: Palette "New Canvas" India Ink, Palette "Raw Sienna"
cardstock: Basic Grey, White, brown, Cream and Black

Direction:
1) Stamp 5 Domino's from the "Child's Play" Stamp set using "New Canvas" onto Black Card stock cut them out...
2) Stamp "Lifes a Game Play it" onto White Card stock with India Ink - matte with brown card stock.
3) Stamp Bingo Card from "Child's Play" stamp set with "Raw Sienna" onto cream card stock cut out and matte with brown card stock.
4) Adhere Basic Grey pattern paper to card base, add stamped image as seen in photo. and you are done....Easy and I think super cute - also i need a few new cards in my collection that would work well for the men in my life - I think this one will be added to that collection.
Now Hop on over to Ericka blog and see what see created...

8 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

It's great to see a totally different take on the inspirational picture Terri. I find it fascinating to read about the design process others go through and how everyone's interpretation of the same thing is so different. Love this stamp set too :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

that's a great card Ms Terri!!

And have a happy birthday!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great use of that stamp set. It's one of my faves!

Unknown said...

great card Terri

CraftyMomOf3 said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!

Juliet Diley said...

I had just picked up on those dots myself and was wondering if someone would pick those up!

Keely Livings said...

Love your take on the challenge, Terri! Fabulous card.

Kimme said...

I like the mix of patterns you used on this. Great job!