This weeks challenge for Queen Kat Designs was a Color Challenge:
Yellow, Blue and Green
8 X 10 EcoArt Board from Rubberstamp concept
Ink: India Ink, Memories Dye "Yellow" and "Sky"
Paint: EcoGreen Crafts: "lake"
Stamps: all from Queen Kat Stamps
Helmar Acid Free Glue
Stickers: Crafty Secrets "Fairy Enchanting"
1) Using Direct to Paper (board in this case) techniuque add Memories "Yellow" to all of the EcoArt Board.
2) Using Acrylic Paint "Lake" paint squares in different spots on the background
3) Stamp image using India Ink and Memories "Sky".
4) Stamp images onto tissue paper. add piece of tissue paper to EcoArt Board using Helmar Acid Free Adhesive. Paint Adhesive under tissue paper and over it... let dry.
5) Add stickers from Crafty Secrets. and your master piece is done...
If you ever have a question please fell free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creation to inspire.....