Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Monday Blog Hop for Queen Kat Designs

  
Well it's Monday Blog Hop day here with Queen Kat Designs....  
Honestly - I did not feel well all weekend so I am not very happy with this card.  I love the Stamp Idea and the Iron Gate stamp....  I think if I was feeling a little better this card would have been better.  Sorry about his guys....
Stamp:  Iron Gate - embossed with Silver embossing powder.  Love that look.
Used a small circle punch to get the stamp edge.  
the rest of this card is pretty basic....  
Thanks for stopping by and now hop on over to Erika Blog and see what she did..Then off the the store and purchase there new stamp - and by the way the new Stamps are made with Rubber!  YA! 

9 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

love the soft colour palette you have used in this card. ClareX

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the iron gate.

Unknown said...

the images are so crisp Terri. Love the tones too.

Nina said...

Beautiful, Terri! Love that you made your own postal edge! =)

Lara said...

Pretty! I really like the silver embossing!

Anita said...

I love the silver embossing as well. Just pops.

Penny said...

great embossing!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

love the embossing and with the barb wire, how can you go wrong? Hope you feel better!

Keely Livings said...

Very pretty! Love that embossing!