Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Here is a simple card that is very pretty.
Stamps: "Sunflower": Sandi Miller's from UsArtQuest and "Butterfly" Stamp from Magenta
Glossy White cardstock
Transparency or clear Vinyl Covers: Office supply Store
Small Gold Brads
Chalk Inkpad - Yellow and orange
Staz-on Ink pad - Black
1) Using a direct to paper technique - whip yellow and orange chalk ink across the glossy white cardstock. Wipe off extra ink with tissue.
2) Stamp Sunflower stamp using Staz-On Black ink and trim image.
3) Stamp 2(two) Butterfly image onto transparence - let image dry completely. Turn image over and paint Silk onto back of image ( you don't need to stay in the lines, you will be cutting image out). Cut both image out. Fold on of the butterfly in the center - Adhere using a Glue Dot to center of other butterfly image. Fold and adhere wire to make antenna's for the butterfly.
4) Adhere Butterfly image to Sunflower.
5) Add brad to each corner of the card
6) Adhere Orange Cardstock to card base. Adhere Sunflower image to Orange cardstock.
Hope you like this card and the great technique with the chalk inkpad. so easy and amazing look!