Friday, June 18, 2010
Toon Right Hand
Toon Left Hand
Blue Tio Stars
Red Tio Stars
Mouse Magic Vellum Title
Blue Glitter Letters Stickers
Journal Sheet (I used on of the 5 available on the sheet)
Mouse circle 12 x 12 Card stock
Mouse Star 12 x 12 Card stock
Canada Stripe 12 x 12 Card stock
from my personal stock: I used on 12 x 12 blue card stock to matte the vellum Title, 4 button Red eyelets and Pop Dots from Glue Dots.
1) Rip "Canada Stripe Paper" and attach to Blue side of "Mouse Star Paper".
2) Matte Photo using Yellow area of "Mouse circle" paper
3) Matte Vellum Title to Blue Cardstock and attach with Red Eyelets. Adhere with Glue dot to top of page over the Canada Stripes paper.
4) Place photo as shown with Right and Left Toon hand in bottom corners. Add Red and Blue Tio star also to top left side of each photo
5) Cut out one of the journal boxes from Journal Sheet - adhere using Glue dots as shown on sample
6) Using Blue Glitter Letter stickers to spell out date under Journal Block.
Well that was a fun page to make I hope you have as much fun making it as I did.