Thursday, July 1, 2010
Festive Friday - Christmas Card #9
It's time to get back to doing Festive Fridays. so the whole month of July is Christmas in July here on my blog and my friend Bronwyn's blog! So here is my first Christmas Card for July. I hope you have been following along. I should have a few more cards on there. Check under Festive Fridays.
Stamps: Stampotque Antique Lace, branch and Christmas Quote
Ink: Stamp and Stick GluePad, Palette "White", and Black India Ink
Clear Vinyl cover: cut to size to made cardbase: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
White Glossy Carstock
Red Veritage Metal Leaf
Round Punch - Large one
Small Piece of Wire
1) Ink Antiuqe Lace with Stamp and Stick Glue Pad - stamp image onto Glossy White Cardstock. (it's clear so you will not see much of the image). Heat set ink until ink becomes sticky (read directions on GluePad). Place Metal Leaf over image. Using a soft brush remove extra metal Leaf. (Metal Leaf can be placed into a tupperware container to reuse later!)
2) Place Image into Circle Punch (see sample for placement). Cut a small silver square for top of Ornament. Place small peace of wire on top of silver cardstock using you GLUEDOTS.
3) Stamp Branch using White Palette Ink pad on front of Clear Vinyl covers (used for Cardbase)
4) Adhere Ornament using GLUEDOTs to look as if it's hanging from Branch.
5) On Purple cardstock stamp Christmas Quote using Black India Ink. Adhere purple cardstock to inside of card.
take some time to leave me some love (in a form of a comment). And please stop by and see Bronwyn blog and see what she made for us! I know I will be! =)
Stop back each Friday of this month and see more Christmas Cards. Monday July 5th is the next time the UsArtquest Team is showing off there stuff, I am sure I will see you back for that. Just a sneak peak - there is a video on Monday's Post!!!!!
Terri Sproul =)