Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tag book

I am now on the Design Team for Gee Gee Stamp and Stuff store in Carlsbad, Ca. My first assignment was to work with some Cosmo Cricket Paper Line. They have a box in the store for the designer to use, basically open product box. There were these large tags in there. I knew right then I was making a tag book. You can get all the supplies for this project at Gee Gee Stamp and Stuff in Carlsbad, Ca.
Supply List
Cosmo Cricket Paper:
Elements
Umbrellas
Boarders
Sticker Sheet
Carbonation
Tags
Ribbons
Silk Flowers
Brads
Memories Mists



This is my cover. Simply sprayed tag with Memories Mists "wheatgrass" then rip a piece of the pattern paper and adhered off centered. Add sticker and slide mounts with photo inside of them.



Spray tag with Memories Mist "Blue Martini". Clouds are from Borders page and the quote. Added ribbon to quote with Tim Holtz Tiny Staplers.



Sprayed Tag with Memories Mists "orange Juice" added some pattern paper to edge. The top edge I used a Border from the Border Page. the Slip Flops quote is from the sticker sheet and the Flip Flop image is from the Elements Page.



Sprayed Tag using Memories Mists: "blue martini". Added some Cosmo Cricket paper to side of tag. Added Sticker, ribbon, and silk flower to complete this page.




This page I sprayed the tag with Memories Mists: "Mango Lemonade". The Quote is from the boarder page of the Cosmo Cricket "Snokles Line" , cut into pieces and added ribbon with Tim Holtz Tiny Stapler. Added Silk flowers - I added color to my silk flower using my Memories Mists.




This page was super easy. First I spray tag with Memories Mists: "Wheatgrass". All of the art on this page was from the Elements page of the Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel" line. I added ribbon to one of the bathing beauties.



sprayed tag with Memories Mists: "Blue Martini". Added "Swimming" Border to bottom of tag. Add Sticker "Let the good times roll". Blue cardstock for Photo Matte. Punched two corner from Cosmo Cricket Paper.



sprayed tag with Memories Mists: Orange Juice. Punched out two different size circles from Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel" Umbella and and adhered to background. Added arrow Sticker.


This page is a pocket page. I used part from the Elements page to make two pockets. I made tags also using some of the stickers and parts off the Elements page. Cut 1" x 2" strips of blue cardstock fold in half and add sticker letter. Stapled each of the letter stickers on the edge of the book spelling out the word. Added "o" ring to hold book together.

I hope you enjoy my tag book. Super easy to make. If you have a question please feel free to leave a comment here and I will get back with you asap...

TTFN

Terri Sproul

2 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

Very cute!! I love Cosmo Cricket!!

Michelle said...

Awesome tag book! Actually doable too! Yay ;-)