US Art Quest is hosting a blog hop and you’re invited to participate!
The USAQ “All Artists Welcome” Blog Hop August 30th 2010
The USAQ “All Artists Welcome” blog hop is open to anyone who would like to participate by making an art project that prominently features a USArtQuest art material. All entrants must give USArtQuest, Inc. the rights to use their projects in magazines, blogs, their website or any other print material when appropriate.
All entries must be received by: August 20th (please specify your main product when entering to help sort the blog hop order) Please send all entries to: email@example.com
Rules for participating:
- Artists may incorporate any technique or style, including home decor projects, personal accessories, scrapbooking, cardmaking, altered art, polymer clay, mixed media, rubberstamping and all paper art and craft kitchen sink techniques.
- Participating designers and DT members will create easy to follow directions for the visitors to reference.
- Artists may use ANY of the following USAQ ‘Logo’ products. Whichever material selected, it must be prominently featured and recognizable.
- You must post to your blog by 12am eastern time on August 30th.
- Link all USAQ products used in your project back to the USAQ store.
The winning entry will be decided by: September 4, 2010
- The winners will be notified via email, and their winning entries reposted on the USAQ Blog.
- Jessica, the USAQ Design Team Leader, will send the blog hop path to everyone no later than August 23rd.
- The first blog will link to the 2nd blog, the 2nd blog will link to the 3rd, and so on. Every blog, from the 2nd to the last, will link to the USAQ blog as the start. (This is in case we have any blog readers who come in directly to our blog. They’ll be directed to the 1st (USAQ) and can follow the blog hop in the correct order beginning from USAQ.)
After the hop, the USAQ Staff and our Design Team Leader will narrow down the entries to the top ten artist entries. Those ten artists will be voted on by an online popular vote poll, with the top three winning:
Grand Prize – A $100 gift certificate (online or showroom only)
In addition, the Grand Prize winner will win a guest spot on the USAQ design team for one month!
Second Prize – $75 online or showroom gift certificate
Third Prize – $50 online or showroom gift certificate
Duo Adhesive including Gildenglitz
101 – Artist Cements – Light, Heavy or Craze & Crackle
Perfect Pigment – Acrylic Fluid Paints
Perfect Pigment – Acrylic Glaze
MicaColor Watercolor Palettes
Mica Tiles, Shapes, Flakes & D’Lights
Sandi Miller Art Stamps (These are exclusive to USAQ)
USAQ Satin Mache
Less obvious products with a USAQ Logo are welcome in your designs and instructions.
Perfect Paper Adhesive – Matte or Gloss
European Napkin Collection
Art Canvas (ATCs)
Perfect Lamin It
Tinz (Heart, Star, Dragonfly or Ivy)
Styl’ines (must be our designs)
Or any other products from USAQ
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!