Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last Minute and CHEAP Halloween Ideas


Halloween is just a few days away, and my house still need some love, but with Money tight this year I need to make some easy and CHEAP house Decor. So off to my studio!
Founds some of my stamps, and came up with this really easy project..
Candle:
I just stamp in Black with permitted ink onto transparency. Cut the image out (make sure you leave some transparency around the image to you can adhere to your candle.) This way you can remove the transparency and your candle is the same as you had it before. No need to purchase new candle for a one day celebration.
Frame:
almost the same as the candle, but I did not stamp onto transparency I just stamped onto white cardstock and added to a frame I already had in the house. Now I can remove the stamp image and use for another holiday.
Grave Stone
the grave stone was made using a grey piece of Chip Board. Stamp Letter using Letter stamps and the crow line on the top to add a little more to it.

Stamps are all from Stampotique

I hope you enjoy my simple, easy and cheap way to make your home a little more festive this Halloween season. so go pull out those stamps and see what you can make...

TTFN

Terri Sproul



No comments: