Friday, November 26, 2010
Guest Designer for Scrolls Work Stamps
Great Stamps makes great cards... As you know I am the Guest designer for Scrolls Works stamps for the month of November. I got to play with Christmas Stamps. These are unmounted rubberstamps with amazing detail. I really enjoy my month as being a Guest Designer - I am hoping to be honored again, So I can play some more... Also check out Scrolls Work blog for more amazing projects from other designers...
Stamps: "jolly Holly" #8048, Angle Quote, Gingerbread man, and Jingle Bells
Ink: India Ink, Memories Dye Ink "Grass", and Palette Hybrid Ink "cognac"
colored Pencils from :"Fiber-Castell
Crystal Lacquer - Red Pen style applicator
Glue dots: Mini and Pop Ups
1) Stamp "jolly Holly" in Grass ink onto white cardstock. Fill in letter "joy" with Red Crystal Lacquer pen. Set aside to dry - cut out image when dry.
2) Stamp: Gingerbread man with Cognac Ink onto White Card stock - color in image with colored Pencils - cut out when done
3) Stamp Christmas Bells with India Ink and color in image with colored pencils. I also colored in berry on the Holly with Red Crystal Lacquer. Set aside to dry and cut out image with done
4) Stamp "Angle" Quote onto white card stock and cut out.
5) Get your glue dots ready - let start to put together.
6) Adhere "jolly Holly" to card base using my Mini Glue Dots
7) Added Pop Up Glue dots to both the ginger bread man and the Christmas bells. Layer them as seen.
8) Add Quote with more Glue Dots and you are done...
Time to start doing lots of Christmas cards - Go to Scroll works and purchase these.