Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mixed Media - Time is NOW


I wish I knew how to make my blog play music. Because this project was inspired by a Jimmy Buffett song.


I just love to make Mixed media project. they are so much fun to me..
this project is a 8 x 10 canvas with a ATC size EcoArt Board from Rubberstamp concepts.
EcoArt Boards are two sided Art Boards that you can stamp, ink, paint or collage on, they are endless. Give them a try, you will love them..
I painted the canvas with three color and blended them together. Add a little dress Pattern over the painted background (make great texture)
Lots of stamps images...
Ribbon and new embellishment from Tim Holtz.

As always if you have a question, please feel free to contact me anytime...

TTFN

Terri Sproul

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Go to playlist.com, select your songs you want to play. Playlist has a widget you can copy and paste onto you blogger account.

Proxxon Tools said...

Lyn, thanks so much. Now I can play music.. how cool is that...

Unknown said...

Very nice project. I love all your stuff

I have a "stylish blogger award" for you on my blog. Come and get it at

http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com