Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been given this Award by Brenda at "Creativity is only a state of Mind" I am so honored - what a great way to start my day. and did I say it's the day before Thanksgiving. I have something to be extra thankful for this year!





To accept this award I have to do the following:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me

2). Share 8 things about myself

3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered

4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Thing to know about me:

1) I live on top of the middle of nowhere! I live on top of Palomar Mountain, just outside of San Diego. Love where I live! God's country
2) I have 5 cats and one husband. could be worst - I could have 5 husbands and 1 cat! LOL cat's names: Stickers, Pipper, Cedar, Peanut, and Spookers
3) LOve mixed media! Love to get my hand into product I have never used. They need to start making more of these. LOL
4) i'm a Disney Freak!
5) Johnny Depp - do I need to say more!!!!!
6) I send smiles out of facebook daily - are you my friend?
7) i will always have time for YOU!
8) I have fibromyalgia - this makes my days hard - but I keep on smiling!


Here are the blog I have picked

Katie at Poeticgarden.com

Romancing the Artist Within

Lea Cioci

Cheryl Lindsay at Cherlinink.blogspot.com

Debbie Feist at DebbieFeist.com

Anna-Therses Cermola Luper

Chris Hurley at StinkyDogDesigns

Sarah Anderson at The Art of Moodling


I hope you all stop by these blog and see why I pick each of them. remember to leave some love - I personal live for you to leave me some love!

TTFN
Terri Sproul
Post a Comment