Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Paper Dolls


Paper Dolls

By Terri Sproul

This is a fun project to make for a road trip... The part for the doll can be put into a small box.


Supply List:

Glue Dots®: Micro and Removable

Stamps: Spirit Doll Large by Limited Edition, Grass by Stampa Rosa,

EcoArt Board: 8 x 10 from Rubberstamp Concepts

Ink: Memories Mists from Stewart Superior: Blue, Yellow and Green. Memories Dye Ink: Pine Tree Green, Indian Ink Black

Misc. Dies, Punches: My project show:

Dies: Green Tree Die and Fence Die

Punches: Small flower, small heart and small oval punch – all used on the clothing.

White Chip board or Adhere White Cardstock to Chip Board.


Directions

1) Stamp Spirit Doll image onto White Chipboard using India Ink in black. Cut out image and use small brad to adhere arms and legs.

2) Spray EcoArt Board with Memories Mists in blue and yellow on top to made sky and green at bottom for look of grass. Stamp Grass stamp over Green Memories Mists section using “Pine Tree Green” Dye Ink to add more details.











3) At this point I just start to have fun. I used a Tree Die from Sizzix to make a tree to my background, also was thinking about a white picket fence. I have a die for that too…

4) As for outfits for my doll. I used misc. scrap paper and free handed my top and dress bottom. I used both a small oval and a small heart punch to make the shirts neck lines.


5) After I made a few different pieces for my paper doll. I added Glue Dots® Removable Dots behind all the different accents I had made. Now, I can just play. Dress her in many different outfits. The removable Glue Dots® are perfect for this idea. Take this board on your next road trip….


I made this project while be apart of the Glue Dots Design Team...


This was a fun project to make. I think your daughter will have fun with this and maybe you will get to your destination without hearing "Are we there yet?"

TTFN

Terri Sproul

No comments: