Super bowl Pennant
By Terri Sproul
Glue Dots®: Continuous Lines, Micro, and Mini
Cardstock – two color – use team colors – my sample is Black and Gold
Die Cut Letter: I used Punches from EK Success.
Sticks – I used Wood Skew – the one you would get for food.
1) Started with Team color Cardstock – Me that Black and gold. Steeler fan!
2) Cut a 12” x 12” Gold cardstock into 6” x 12” then into 4” x 6”. You should end up with 6 Pennant. Then cut each of the 4” x 6” square into Triangles..
3) I cut out different words for each of my Pennants: Including: “go Team”, D-fence”, Touchdown!, I did all of my letter in black Cardstock. I have letter punches that I used, but you can cut letter from what ever die cut machine you might have.. I adhere by letter with the new Micro Glue Dots®
4) Add ribbon to the edge of the Pennant with my Continuous Line Glue Dots®
5) On back side of Pennant (the 4” side), I added Continuous Line Glue Dots® again and adhere my stick.
This is a super easy project for your superbowl party this year. These can go into a large flower arrangement or just sitting on the table... Have fun..
I did this project while be apart of the Glue Dots Design team....