Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Festive Friday #5


It's Festive Friday Time AGAIN. As always we are so excite you joined our little hop, as we make Christmas Cards all year long.
So Here is my card:

Supplies:
glue dots
Large Tag
purple ribbon
Inks: "quite yellow", "plum" Black, baby blue
Cardbase - white pre-made
Stamps: Most are Tim Holtz Christmas stamps, and some swirl stamps.

Directions:
1) Ink both the card base and tag with yellow ink - start at the edges of the tag or card front and get lighter as you move to the center of the tag or cardbase.
2) stamp swirl with plum ink around the edges of both the card and the tag
3) Stamp snowflakes from Tim Holtz on tag with Plum ink.
4) Stamp music sheet in light blue ink.
5) Stamp "Merry Christmas" with black ink
6) Add ribbon to tag and adhere to front of cardbase using Glue Dots

I am a Dottess for Glue Dots Design Team.. I enjoy use their products. Also let you know I am doing a Design Call for a Stamp company you should check out. Here is their blog link and their website to purchase their amazing stamps.

*** Now it's time for you to Hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she did for use. It's always a wonderful card, so I know I can't wait to see it...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Terri, I love the tag layered over the card! That would be a great way to make a large group of cards, do the tags and then assemble... giving me inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

Awesome card. Love the colors!

Yolonda said...

Super cute. I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Nice color combo and the tag cover
Gonna work on a few projects for the DT call Sunday

Proxxon Tools said...

Love your use of a tag and scroll stamp.

Debbie Feist said...

Sorry about the last post. Did not pay attention to the fact I was still logged into your blog. I do like your card and your use of the tag and scroll stamp.

Sandy said...

I'm not into scraping, but thought I'd pop in for a visit. Took me a bit to find your blog. While on the Hive, I click on name, which took me to your webpage, then finally saw the link for your blog. You might add your blog url to the bottom of your posts there. People tend not to visit when they have to go multiple places to find you.

Again, good luck with your quest.
And have a great wkend.
Sandy

Unknown said...

You managed to find Spring, on a Christmas Card!! It's so pretty and fresh looking! Thanks for sharing. I'm a follower--you can find me at ksjennings at gmail dot com and/or www.kareljcreations.com

Laura said...

Great card! I love the colours!!!
I am a follower...
lauraleed48 at live dotca
or
www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I Love the use of non-traditional Christmas colors! Thanks, Terri!

Cindy said...

How very pretty Terri! You make Christmas cards all year huh? Great idea. Love it.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Steph said...

So pretty, love the swirls and the use of non-traditional holiday colors