Thursday, March 10, 2011
Festive Friday #5
It's Festive Friday Time AGAIN. As always we are so excite you joined our little hop, as we make Christmas Cards all year long.
So Here is my card:
Inks: "quite yellow", "plum" Black, baby blue
Cardbase - white pre-made
Stamps: Most are Tim Holtz Christmas stamps, and some swirl stamps.
1) Ink both the card base and tag with yellow ink - start at the edges of the tag or card front and get lighter as you move to the center of the tag or cardbase.
2) stamp swirl with plum ink around the edges of both the card and the tag
3) Stamp snowflakes from Tim Holtz on tag with Plum ink.
4) Stamp music sheet in light blue ink.
5) Stamp "Merry Christmas" with black ink
6) Add ribbon to tag and adhere to front of cardbase using Glue Dots
I am a Dottess for Glue Dots Design Team.. I enjoy use their products. Also let you know I am doing a Design Call for a Stamp company you should check out. Here is their blog link and their website to purchase their amazing stamps.
*** Now it's time for you to Hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she did for use. It's always a wonderful card, so I know I can't wait to see it...