Thursday, March 3, 2011

Paperclay Steampunk book - part 2

Hope you stop by a few days ago and check out my Paperclay Steampunk Book with video. In the first part I had a video for you on how to make the Paperclay book covers. How cool was that! This part I will continue to show you the rest of the inside pages and two more video. First video is on how I made some of the embellishment that are feature on the inside pages. I used Sakura Hobby Craft Jewelry Finding and Fancy Glass Tiles...

Here is the video on how I made the embellishment in this book.




Here are more of the inside pages.

this page I used a sticker Tags I owned from EK Success. The stamp on the right hand page is one from the Sheet of Steampunk Stamp I got from Viva Las Vegastamps!
I wrapped the side of the page with string and hung a Jewelry Finding with Steampunk clip Art. See video on how to make. Also used another Tag to make a tab for the page.


On this page I stamped the Food Grinder from viva Las Vegastamps! using India Ink and you can see the over side of the last page with the string...
I add a tag by adhere it to my page with Miracle Tape also from Viva Las Vegastamps! and added some clip art images. Behind the tag is more stamp image and a clip art image.



Well we have made it to the last page. Here you can still see how I used the gear mask and Memories Mist "Pale Ale" to make my background. I stamps the Man riding large wheele with India Ink. There is a large old fashion safety Pin I hung a embellishment from (see video on how to make). The Person image is from my steampunk CD of clipArt - BUT I used a Stamp Die Cut - Die Cutted the image with Silver paper and then I used some Alcohol Inks to age the silver. Also see in video how I did that same technique to a jewelry finding.

Now it time to learn how to bind this book - get your safety Pins out.



Well I hope you enjoy this post, please leave me a comment. I really do live for them, and if you are not a follower yet, I would love it more if you become one..
Smiles
TTFN
Terri Sproul
Post a Comment