Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SteamPunk book - WINNER!

Who won my blog candy? First I have to thank all of you for the wonderful things you guys say about my Art. I can't believe I have 209 follower of my blog and over 300+ of my Youtube Videos. I am really honored!
I really enjoy making how to video and wish I could make more. But I have one small problem. I HAVE DIAL UP - yes, I did say dial up - do you feel for me? -
I live onto of the middle of nowhere and I don't want to spend $70 per month for satellite internet - well I would - but husband is laid off right now and money is tight. I know most of you understand that right now...
So back to the good part - who won!
Cindy Adkins

Cindy if you could please contact me - I will send this off to you ASAP. I am send you an email... Smiles...

A few more things. I will be doing a Design Team call for Paperclay very soon - so watch for that. Remember Festive Friday Christmas Card hop - It's the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month...
TTFN
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am so happy that Cindy Adkins won your book Terri! (I mean if I didn't, I'm glad she did LOL) Congratulations Cindy!

Hugs XX
Barbara