I have to admit this card was super easy to make. The Anna Griffin image was amazing on it's own, I just added a little detail to complete..
Anna Griffin Image
Jolee's Boutique embellishment
Tim Holtz - Distress Stickles "Rock Candy"
Miracle Tape from Viva Las Vegastamps!
1) Add some Tim Holtz Distress Stickles onto your finger and spread it onto Santa Beard. set aside to dry..
2) Add Jolee's Boutique embellishment to the Anna Griffin Image
3) Adhere to Cardbase with my Miracle Tape (love that stuff)
See what's that too easy....
Now here is the rest of the hop for you... Your next stop is to Chris Hurley blog. But the list is here just in case you have a problem...
1) Terri Sproul – Blog: http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com
2) Chris Hurley: blog: www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay – http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com
4) Laura Davidson - www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://www.ajsarts.blogspot.com
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda: blog address http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley: www.beckyconley.blogspot.comDebbie Feist: blog is http://debbie-feist.blogspot.com
Hope you are making Christmas cards with all of us. Can you believe how many we have ready for Christmas this year. It's so exciting to have them done so soon. No more stress this year at Christmas time for me..