black Glossy Cardstock
Palette Stamp and Stick gluepad
Silver Metal Leaf
Silver Embossing Powder
Blue Glossy Cardstock
Light yellow cardstock
Jolee's Boutique - snowmen
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Fifteen
Snowflake stamps - I used three different ones - two were foam stamps and the other was a rubber stamp.
1) Start with black Glossy Cardstock and stamp snowflake image with Palette Stamp and Stick Gluepad, heat with embossing gun until ink is tacky, add Silver Metal Leaf to stamp image. remove extra foil. continue this until whole 8 1/2" x 11" Black Glossy Cardstock is filled with snowflakes.
2) cut Black Glossy Cardstock snowflake paper into 4 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" pieces. to make into 4 different cards.
3) Adhere Snowflake paper to cardbase using Miracle tape from Viva Las Vegastamps!
4) Die Cut Blue Glossy Cardstock using Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Fifteen.
adhere to cardbase using Miracle Tape - add snowman from Jolee's Boutique - snowmen sticker sheet
5) stamp "merry Christmas" on light yellow cardstock using embossing ink and emboss with silver embossing powder. Cut around image and adhere with Miracle tape.
6) The other three cards where make almost the same way - using up all the Jolee's Boutique snowmen sticker up on that sheet.
Now you are off to Chris Hurley Blog - that's the second link down. But if you get lost - just come back here and regroup. How cool is that.
Please visit all the blogs in this seasonal blog hop. Thank you !
Hope you become a follower of my blog and the rest of the team. We love our followers and comments. Thanks for stopping by...