As you guys know I am so into Steampunk right now. So While I was visiting Viva Las Vegastamps! shop while in Vegas I seen this stamp. It was not in the steampunk section - but I know if I only added gears to the tree I would have steampunk. "Add gears and call it steampunk" So I had to do it...
Stamps: "Scrolled circle Tree #12702" and "Streampunk Background #16468" and "Happiness and Tranquility This Holiday Season" #2834
Ink: Cherry Red Dye Ink and Green Dye Ink
Green Glossy Paper
Gears - got mine at Micheal's in the jewelry section
Post it note
1) Stamp tree image onto Post it Note and White Cardstock. Cut tree image on Post it note out. I stamped image using Green Dye ink.
2) Place Post it note image over Image on White cardstock - Post it note will act as a mask to protect the Image on White Cardstock.
3) Ink up "Steampunk Background" stamp with "Cherry Red" dye ink and stamp over the Tree Image. Stamp until your background is cover.
4) Adhere Glossy Green Cardstock to cardbase using Miracle tape and then add Stamp image to the center of Cardbase - again using my Miracle Tape.
5) Start adding Gears to Tree Image, see sample.
Well Thanks for stopping by my blog and check out my cards. I do have a complete list of the blog below if you get lost on this hop. but Chris Hurley blog is next on the hop so Go check out what she made for us. See you again in two weeks for our Next Festive Friday Blog hop!
Here is a list of the blogs - just in case you get lost...
Please visit all the blogs in this seasonal blog hop. Thank you !
|7.||Brenda Lee Burfeind|
|14.||The Robin's Nest|