Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Stamps - 5 petal flowers


When I was out at Viva Las Vegastamps! store, I told Wayne he need a 5 petal flower in many different size and he came up with this one. The Quote stamp is also from Viva Las Vegastamps - I got mine in my Pound O" Rubber that's only $25 - this is an amazing deal, I think got over over 90 stamps in the pound.. WOW!

I got mine set the other day and got right into play with them. I cam up with two video on how to use these simple stamps. Hope you enjoy.




Here is another video I made using the same stamps. But this flower is more 3-D then the first flower. Hope you enjoy. If so check out my other video on Youtube.




Well go check out Viva Las Vegastamps website and purchase these 5 petal stamps for yourself and see what you come up with. Hope you like them as much as I do!

TTFN
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tutorials Terri! I love the flower and the card.

Hugs XX
Barbara