Thursday, June 9, 2011
Festive Friday #11
It's Festive Friday time again.. Thank so much for join our little hop as we continue to make Christmas Cards all year long.. This is a great way to get your Christmas Cards done early this year, join us and post your Christmas Card on our Facebook wall.
This group of blog gets together twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Friday of Each month to bring you more Christmas Card ideas.. We hope we are inspiring you to make your Christmas Cards early this year.. You still have time...
Stamp: Under the Misteltoe from Rubberstamp Concepts
Ink: ArtPrint Brown Dye Ink from Stewart Superior and "Raw sienna" from Stewart Superior
two shade of Brown Cardstock
color pencils: Blue and soft pink
1) Stamp image using Artprint Brown onto White Cardstock. cut out image. Age image from the outside in with Raw Sienna ink... I used my color pencil to color in the "kiss" and just a touch of light pink on her cheek for blush... sweet
2) Matted image onto the lighter brown cardstock.
3) Used my Miracle tape to adhere my lace down the side. Add the image and we are done...
It's it just sweet...
OK - here is a list of the whole hop, so if you get lost just hop back over here and find yourself.
1) Terri Sproul – Blog: http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/ Email: Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com
2) Chris Hurley: blog: www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay – http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/
4) Laura Davidson - www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com/
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda: http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley: www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
11) Fabrizio http://fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com/
12) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/
13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blogspot.com/
14) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/
15) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blogspot.com/
How you should be hopping over to Chris Hurley blog - she is NUMBER 2 on our hop...
Thanks for stopping by - hope you stop back on the 24th of June for our next hop..
Lots of other exciting stuff going on here on my blog - like a Design team call for The Robin's Nest scrapbook company - two blog hop with Blog Candy at the end of June. Don't miss out on any of this Fun!