It's Festive Friday Time again, I can't believe we are about 1/2 way done with my Christmas Cards for this year.. How exciting it that.. Hope you are making Christmas Cards with all of us???
This Time I had fun with Crystal Lacquer and Stamps! two of my favorite thing...
stamp: Lamp Post from Viva Las Vegastamps! and the mini Christmas wreath - unknown where I got it. But it fit perfectly with the Lamp Post...
Crystal Lacquer: Yellow, Orange, and Clear
Bottle Cap and Bottle Cap Image from the Bottle Cap Inc...
Flowers - Silk Flower and Leave
Cardstock; White, Blue and Green
1) Stamp both Lamp Post and Christmas Wreath onto white cardstock. colored in wreath Image with color pencils and cut out. Lamp Post: first, I cut the image down to the size i needed for my card, then i colored the Post with Silver Colored Pencil. Then the fun part. First I added "Yellow Crystal Lacquer to the Glass area on the Lamp Post and then with a tooth pick I pick up just a small amount of "Orange Crystal Lacquer" and add it to the Yellow - just in the center to add dimension to the Light. Doesn't it look like it glowing??? Set aside to Dry...
2) Used my 1" hole punch to punch out the Bottle Cap image and added it to the bottom on my bottle cap using my Clear Crystal lacquer and then added more Clear Crystal Lacquer to the bottle cap and let dry over night. GREAT EMBELLISHMENT!
3) Well in the morning, I just stared to put together. I matted my Lamp Post image onto Green Cardstock. Adhere my Bottle Cap Embellishment to the center of the flower.
4) Added Blue Cardstock to my card base - adhere all my parts into place using my Miracle Tape. DONE....
Well Now it is time to go check out the rest of the group. You are heading over to Chris Hurley Blog - but if you get lost the whole list is here for you... We do this Hop every 2nd and 4th Friday of each month... Hope we inspire you to make your Christmas Card with us...
<!--[if gte mso 9]>
1) Terri Sproul – Blog: http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com Email: Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com
4) Laura Davidson - www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda: http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley: www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blogspot.com/
14) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/
16) Michelle Cummings http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com
Thanks for stop by our little hop. Here is your chance at some Blog Candy.
Leave me some love in a comment and your will be enter to win a package of
Glue Dots - which I am on their Design team.