Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Festive Friday

It's Festive Friday time again..  Oh how I love this hop!  I can't believe I almost have all my Christmas Cards done for this Christmas, how exciting... 





Supplies:
Stamp:  UsArtQuest
Mica Paints:  UsArtQuest
embossing Ink
Black embossing Powder
bleach
Paint brush
Texture background paper

Directions:
1)  Stamp Image onto black cardstock with embossing ink, emboss with black embossing powder.
2)  using your paint brush - bleach out all the area you would like to color in...
3)  Paint image with Mica Paints
4)  Matt image onto Texture background paper

Hope you like my Christmas Card for this time..  I know I do - it's a lot of fun to make also...  now it's time for you to hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see her amazing Christmas Card. 

Last time we had some Blog Candy and the Winner is

please email me your information before the next hop to claim your prize - my email is Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com - please post in the regard - WInner - so I don't delete you...

Here is the rest of our group - just in case you get lost...