Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

12 tags of Christmas Blog Hop

I am so excited to be doing the 12 tags of Christmas Blog Hop with the Viva Las Vegastamps! design team.  This team is amazing and I love all of the amazing stuff they do with the Viva Las Vegastamps!  Starting Dec 1st - Dec 12 we are doing 1 tag a day for 12 days.  We are doing BLOG CANDY! in the form of a set of stamps.  You can win the same stamps we are using in this hop.  There are a 12 stamps in this set. 

check out the set of stamps you can win - CLICK HERE

Now come back on Dec 1st to join me in this hop.  I hope you win this set of stamps! 

TTFN
Terri Sproul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
The stamp set is adorable. It's DEC 1 and I don't know what a blog hop is, however, it sounds like fun. I can't wait to see the other designs.
Thanks, Juanita

Carolijn said...

Terri, I loved you tag, I was humming the song as I watched. TFS!

Gisel said...

Love your tutorials. Thanks much. ;-)