Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Cards

I will be continue to make a few Christmas Cards the rest of this year.  I just love how this one turn out.  The Christmas Ball has two layers of Crystal Lacquer on it so it look like glass.  LOVE THAT...
anyways, all stamps are from Viva Las Vegastamps!

Supplies:
All stamps are Viva Las Vegastamps! 
3-D Crystal Lacquer
Ink from Stewart Superior
white Cardbase
white Cardstock
Miracle Tape

Directions:
1)  Stamp Christmas Ball onto white cardstock with black or colored ink - up to you.  I stamped in black ink and them took my Chalk ink pad and added ink to my Ball.  I used a gold marker on the top of the glass.  I then covered the whole image with 3-D Crystal lacquer.  set aside to dry..
2)  Stamp "elf" onto white cardstock and color in image and cut out.  set aside.
3)  On the white cardbase, I stamp twice "pine Leaves" using Pine Tree Green dye ink.
4)  Stamped "merry Christmas" with Ruby Dye ink in bottom corner. 
5)  using the same Chalk ink I used to color the Christmas Ball - I ink all the edges of the card. 
6)  Once my Cystal lacquer was dry - I adhere the elf on the Christmas Ball with more 3-D Crystal lacquer and then cover the whole Christmas Ball again - set aside to dry. 
7)  Once the Crystal lacquer was completely dry I added a small piece of wire to top of the Christmas Ball and adhere to the cardbase using my Miracle Tape. 

3 comments:

Im just me - Marleen said...

really beautiful xxx

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

gorgeous Terri!!! love it!