Thursday, November 3, 2011
anyways, all stamps are from Viva Las Vegastamps!
All stamps are Viva Las Vegastamps!
3-D Crystal Lacquer
Ink from Stewart Superior
1) Stamp Christmas Ball onto white cardstock with black or colored ink - up to you. I stamped in black ink and them took my Chalk ink pad and added ink to my Ball. I used a gold marker on the top of the glass. I then covered the whole image with 3-D Crystal lacquer. set aside to dry..
2) Stamp "elf" onto white cardstock and color in image and cut out. set aside.
3) On the white cardbase, I stamp twice "pine Leaves" using Pine Tree Green dye ink.
4) Stamped "merry Christmas" with Ruby Dye ink in bottom corner.
5) using the same Chalk ink I used to color the Christmas Ball - I ink all the edges of the card.
6) Once my Cystal lacquer was dry - I adhere the elf on the Christmas Ball with more 3-D Crystal lacquer and then cover the whole Christmas Ball again - set aside to dry.
7) Once the Crystal lacquer was completely dry I added a small piece of wire to top of the Christmas Ball and adhere to the cardbase using my Miracle Tape.