Thursday, November 24, 2011

Festive Friday



Can you believe it's our LAST Festive Friday for this year.  Wow, what a year.  I so enjoy make each of my cards this year and I am so excited to have 22+ different Christmas Cards done by November 1st.  That's a First.  LOL...

I really want to take a second here and THANK all of you for join us each month and a special THANKS to the group of blogs that have been posting throughout the year, we could not have done this hop with out all of you.  We will be continue this next year and if you would like to join this hop, contact me at Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com - please place "Hop" in the regards, I get lots of junk mail, and I don't want to delete you...

I am doing a "12 Tags of Christmas" Blog Hop with the Viva Las Vegastamp! Design Team starting Dec 1st - starting here on this blog.  We have really great blog Candy for that hop.  A Full set of stamps - including the two you see in this Card.  So please stop by on Dec 1st and check out that hop - each of my posts will have a video (if all goes right)...
Hope hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she has made for us.  She is Number 2 on this list..

Post a Comment