Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Festive Friday



Can you believe it's our LAST Festive Friday for this year.  Wow, what a year.  I so enjoy make each of my cards this year and I am so excited to have 22+ different Christmas Cards done by November 1st.  That's a First.  LOL...

I really want to take a second here and THANK all of you for join us each month and a special THANKS to the group of blogs that have been posting throughout the year, we could not have done this hop with out all of you.  We will be continue this next year and if you would like to join this hop, contact me at Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com - please place "Hop" in the regards, I get lots of junk mail, and I don't want to delete you...

I am doing a "12 Tags of Christmas" Blog Hop with the Viva Las Vegastamp! Design Team starting Dec 1st - starting here on this blog.  We have really great blog Candy for that hop.  A Full set of stamps - including the two you see in this Card.  So please stop by on Dec 1st and check out that hop - each of my posts will have a video (if all goes right)...
Hope hop on over to Chris Hurley Blog and see what she has made for us.  She is Number 2 on this list..

13 comments:

AJsArts said...

Love the Santa card Terri :) Thank you for hosting this awesome blog hop this year! It has been fun :)

LeslieRahye said...

great card Terri! Thanks for letting me be a part of your hop and other enterprises! :) It's awesome having you in my crafty life!

Toyin O. said...

Nice looking card, hope you had a good festive friday.

Carol's 1 World said...

Love the card, love you. thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a fun Blog. You Rock!

Scrapinkats said...

Hi, gotta love blogger issues~ looking forward to seeing your tags!

Angi Hay said...

Love the card ! Can't wait to see the tags !!

Shirley said...

Can't wait for the blog hop!

Very nice card too. :0)

Carole Lassak said...

Eagerly awaiting the hop!!

Anonymous said...

Terri thank you for your WONDERFUL Ideas and for this great blog for me to follow. I find them INSPIRING I learn so much from you. Thank you!

Cindy said...

I love it Terri! I was just looking at another tag that was similar. Hopefully I'll get my stamp soon and can do a tag of my own!

Hugs XX
Barbara

KeithinSImi said...

Great card. Love your steampunk work too!

Debbie said...

What a cute card!! The Blog Hop sounds fun. Can't wait to check it out!!

Gisel said...

I posted yesterday but the post isn't showing up. I wonder what I did wrong?

Anyway... Just want to say I love your Santa's coming card... So nice! I love your creativity! You Are So Very Talented! ;-)