Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

How to make a scene with stamps

I know there are a lot of you that are scared of stamps and making a scene..  is just out of the question.  Here is a Halloween Scene I made using all Viva Las Vegastamps! and I made you a video.  This is the very basic on making scene.  No masking, No overlap...  all easy...  Hope this helps...  See all my video at Http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul  
If you are getting this post via the HIVE..  Sorry my video don't come over from my blog, don't know why.  Please check out my video on youtube.  link is above.  JUST FOR MY HIVE FRIENDS
  STAMPING A SCENE 101
WITH 
TERRI SPROUL





I had so much fun make this video and this scene for Halloween.  I plan on frame it next year and putting it on my Bathroom wall.  I have a large Halloween party each year.  Now to pack it up for next year.  Hope you think you can now make a scene with stamps.  Don't forget the best stamp company is Viva Las Vegastamps where I got all of these from...  GREAT price too..

TTFN
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Tambo said...

Great job with the scene stamping. I love VLV stamps. So much variety. I have been busy with purchasing Rosie Road Show stamps. Another stamp company that offers a way to do sceneery stamping. Just let your corrective brain go! Loved the video. tfs Tami
Tambos Creations!