Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Published "Just Steampunk"


I was so excited to hear about a "Just Steampunk" magazine coming out and too find out I got 8 of my project in there, I was beside myself.  Well yesterday, I got my advance copy and was so excited.  I got my own two page spread - pages 84 and 85 with three of my mini books - my paperclay book - there is a video on how to make the cover my that book on my youtube channel. 
I got my personal favorite project my "Steampunk Mask" - it's here on my blog - check the old posts for it.  I was also excited to see lots of Viva Las Vegastamps! made the magazine alone with my other teammate from Viva Las Vegastamps and one from Sakura Hobby Craft.  So exciting...  I will post more about this soon.  I just want to let you know I got published again!!!!  so excited... 

ttfn
Terri Sproul

5 comments:

Cindy said...

This is just a fabulous thing and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person Terri! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Mrs Pretzel said...

I saw you in there!! I have a doll in the issue as well!! Congratulations!!

Lyneen said...

Yeah Terri... I am so happy for you!!!! CONGRATS!

Nancy Hanttula said...

Girl! that is such a FABULOUS accomplishment!!! super congrats!!

Candace said...

WOW! Way to go Terri, If I can find that magazine I will definetly buy it. You deserve the accolades, Congrats!