Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas #6

Thanks for join our little 12 Tags of Christmas Hop again today.  this tag was alot of fun to make. Hope you enjoy too...


Now here is the video on how I made it..  If you can't see this video (my Hive friends) it's posted on my youtube channel - CLICK HERE
Stamps I used:
There's NO place
Jingle Bells
Swirl

Here is the Video for you


Now it's time to hop on over to Lea Blog and see the tag she made for us.  Make sure you leave me a comment so you can win this set of stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps! 



Hope you all have a great Christmas...  
Terri Sproul

17 comments:

rosenrobrt said...

Cute...and your tag too..grin

In Alaska the saying is..."There's no place like Nome"....Smile

Shirley said...

Love the video and the gorgeous tag! Love how you used the two shades of purple. Very nice. Really enjoying the blog hop! Can't wait to see your next tag. :0)

Carole Lassak said...

Love the addition of the sheet music. This would be perfect for my musician sister.

Colleen O said...

Nice tag. Love the mini sheet music.

Betsy said...

The music adds that extra spark to the text--love it!

trisha too said...

Well yes, I DID enjoy it, thank you! I really like sheet music in arty pieces, it adds such a pretty touch.

:)

Anonymous said...

IT is cute! Very nice job! shellrm@hotmail.com

LeslieRahye said...

beautiful tag Terri! :) More with my Jingle Bell's stamp :)

maria soto said...

think I missed a couple of days - but I will go back later - every tag is just prettier -

Gisel said...

Lovely Holly tag!

BetsyBrett said...

This might be my favourite contribution from you so far. Just perfect. (saucermcfly)

Cindy said...

Nice and bright! Like the music.

Hugs XX
Barbara

FrancineB said...

Pretty tag. Love the small piece of sheet music. Very clever.

glass guy said...

The music for "Jingle Bells!" Now THAT is a cute idea!!!!

Patrick

Debbie Buckland said...

Wonderfully done

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow. Nice change from the usual Christmas colors.

Miki said...

Adorable little tag! The music with the holly at the bottom left is just the right touch.