Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 tags of Christmas #8








Welcome to day #8 of the 12 tags of Christmas Blog Hop with the Viva Las Vegastamps Design Team.  Amazing job so far by all.  WOW.  Well, as soon as I seen that "May your Christmas Dream" stamp I knew it had to go with the "sleeping elf" - just made for each other. 

Supplies
May Your Christmas Dreams
Sleeping Elf
Swirl Stamp #17403
tag
color pencils
Chalk ink from Stewart Superior

No video for you today. 



Now it's time to go check out Lea Blog again, she has been doing an amazing job with her tags along with the rest of the team. 



Merry Christmas - did you leave me a comment???? hope so
Terri Sproul

15 comments:

Debbie Buckland said...

Wonderfully done

FrancineB said...

Aaaw, cute tag! Love the little sleeping elf.

trisha too said...

Very cute--I like the dreamy colors, they
go right along with the sleepy elf!

:)

Betsy said...

That elf is just toooo cute!

Anonymous said...

So peaceful.

Sheila Rose R said...

Loving all your tags so far!

Sandra Strait said...

I just love that elf!

Cindy said...

Love the tag and the little Elf!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Carole Lassak said...

I love this little guy!!

Colleen O said...

I really like the color of this tag and it's simplicity.

BetsyBrett said...

Wow, very pretty! I adore the elf stamp! (saucermcfly)

Miki said...

I've really grown quite fond of this little sleeping elf. I'm convinced he could sleep anywhere! Cute tag...

Anonymous said...

IF my Christmas stocking is empty, I'll know why...this elf is always sleeping! lol Love him, and your tag! shellrm@hotmail.com

glass guy said...

Christmas dreams & sleeping elf, they DO go together nicely!
Patrick

LeslieRahye said...

awe...sleeping elf is super sweet! Love him! love the swirl action you got going on there too! :) Nice tag!