Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 7


Welcome to another day of the "12 tags of Christmas" Blog Hop! 
The blog candy is   SET of Stamps

I have to admit...  this is my personal favorite stamp on that plate...  I just love that Santa Face..  it's really wonderful... 
Supplies:
Santa Face
Here come Santa Claus
Jingle Bells Music Sheet 
Crystal lacquer
Stickles
Ink:  Red, blue, Black - Stewart Superior

No video for this one.  hope you watch day 1 of this hop I made the santa the same way, but cut him out this time.  I stamped "jungle bells" on  the background with sky blue dye.   Stamp Here comes Santa Claus on to white cardstock with Red Dye ink and cut it out.  Again remember to cut your stamp when you need too..
Add a little Ribbon and this tag is done...



Now remember to leave me a comment so you can win the blog candy.
  Time to hop on over to Lea Blog and see what she did




Merry Christmas
Terri Sproul

19 comments:

glass guy said...

THe "Jingle Bells" stamp again, this time all over - I like that!

Patrick

Amy King said...

I agree, this is a pretty cool Santa face.

Nikki said...

That is one sweet santa :)

Anonymous said...

This Santa looks like a real Santa, not so much like a die cut. Totally liking this one.

FrancineB said...

Nice tag. I like the song background and the fussy cutting of Santa.

rosenrobrt said...

Ho Ho Here he is....Smile, love your Santa..

Julie Bowman said...

I love the glasses! Great job.

Betsy said...

I like the hint of color on the nose--I think it really draws the eye to the glasses.

Carole Lassak said...

I agree--this Santa stamp is great.

trisha too said...

I REALLY like the music background on this one, Terri!

:)

Anonymous said...

It really IS a great Santa face! Shellrm@hotmail.com

Sandra Strait said...

That Santa is awesome! I'd so love to win this plate!

Miki said...

I, too, really like this Santa face. The bit of pink on his nose is cute. Hmmm...wonder what's in his eggnog?

maria soto said...

great tag, love the background stamp!

Colleen O said...

No wonder this is your favorite stamp. His face is so adorable

BetsyBrett said...

I agree - the Santa is incredible! Another lovely tag - thank you! (saucermcfly)

Debbie Buckland said...

Lovely old Santa stamp

Cindy said...

Terrific tag Terri!

Hugs XX
Barbara

LeslieRahye said...

This is probably one of my favorite tags! love this image! love that jinglebells music image! Beautiful!