Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Day Blog HOP


Hope you just join me from the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog - if NOT Click Here

The Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team would like to THANK everyone for stopping by this New Years Day Hop..  I hope your year is amazing...
I am very much into steampunk and Viva Las Vegastamps! has the BEST steampunk stamp our there.  and they LOTS of them.    So I had to make a streampunk creation.  here it is...

Mica Tile Streampunk Book

General Supplies: - each page I will link the stamp I used...
ALL STAMPS ARE VIVA LAS VEGASTAMPS!
Medium Size Mica Tiles - UsArtQuest
washer - hardware store
O rings from office supply store
Gears from Articus Studio
Clock is from Tim Holtz
Embossing Ink and embossing powders...

here are the inside pages with link to the stamp(s) I used.

cover
Stamps:
Steam #17444
Diva #17439





Stamps:

Passionate for Steampunk #17230




Stamp:

Ferris Wheel (one of my personal favorites)







Stamp:
Fantastic Flying Machine 




Stamps:
Steampunk Dragonfly



Stamps: sorry this one will not scan nice for me.  the mica colors are pick up... 



 Now it's time for some Blog Candy.  As you read already on the Viva Las Vegastamps blog, each of the teammate is give away $15 Shopping spree to the Viva Las Vegastamps! on-line store.  Also ONE person will win $30 Shopping Spree....  BUT YOU must leave a comment on EACH of the blog and BECOME a follower...  It's that easy...  You are entered....Best of luck....

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your year is full of creating projects with us.

Terri Sproul


Post a Comment