Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

UsArtQuest Design Team

I am so honored to be announcing the New UsArtQuest Design Team.  This is an amazing company to work and play with.  You need to check out their website to see all the amazing product they have to offer.  You ARTSY FARTSY type will be in love. Each of the name is a link to their blogs, I hope you stop by and become a follower of theirs.. 

Here is the team:


 Team Leader
Terri Sproul is the producer of a DVD called "MasquePen Magic" to see more of her video check out her Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul
She is a diverse and experienced designer, design team leader  and instructor for multiple companies in the paper craft world including “ Robin Nest” “Creative Paperclay®”, “Stewart Superior”,  “Sakura Hobby Craft” and “Viva Las Vegastamps!” to name a few.  Terri and her husband Marc have the pleasure of living in San Diego County On top Of Palomar Mountain. She has received a Bachelor of Scrapbooking Arts from Creating Keepsakes and Bachelor of Scrapbooking Education from EK Success. Terri’s passion is teaching fellow Scrapbooker’s and Stamper’s new techniques and to think ‘out of the box’ and ‘off the Page.’  Visit her website and blog to see all the exciting stuff she does at http://www.terrisproul.com – link to blog is also there.  

I am a self taught Mixed Media artist who lives in Virginia with my wonderful Art Husband and our furry family of 5.  With a very traditional artistic mother we were blessed to be exposed to many different artists in our visits to fine art museums across the Country.  Although my college days led me to a business degree it was my love of art that found me taking fine art and photography classes over several semesters.  When I was introduced to Mixed Media, approximately 8 years ago, my first love was the use of vintage images because they so reminded me of some of my favorite museum works.

Ann Kristen Krier is a self-taught, mixed media artist who began creative pursuits in early public school, supplimenting formal learning with art workshops at the University of Vermont. Later, inspired by the talents of grandmothers and aunties, who willingly shared their "art stuff" from fibers to water colors, she began to combine materials into new creative techniques for mixed media. Her creative life includes a commitment to sharing ideas through books, articles, workshops and her artist's statement:  "The artist's journey should never stop, but rather pause temporarily to share with all the world, what she has been fortunate to discover." Born in upstate New York, Ann and her husband Jim currently live in the piedmont region of North Carolina with three of four "children" - lax man, soccer girl and "Murphy" the eighty pound lap dog.


Hi everyone! I am so excited for this opportunity with USArtQuest! I have been a scrapper for over 18 years now. Over the last few years I have added in painting, quilting and started back drawing again after a 20 year hiatus. Art...in all forms...is what I love most and it makes me so happy to lock myself away in my craft room and just make items all day long. Very theraputic! I love looking around and grabbing ideas from signs, pictures and odd ball items. I am a mother of 2....they are 21 and 18. My youngest will be graduating next year. I am also a new grandmother to a wonderfully sweet 10 month old...Danie. She is the light of my life. I am married...to the sweetest guy who doesn't mind my crafty addiciton..for 13 years. If it envolves paint, glue, paper...I'm in :)

Sally Lynn MacDonald has been an avid mixed-media artist since 1998,
when her first child was born. Subsequently, after the birth of twins, 
she quit her high-tech career at IBM to be home with her growing family
 "This is when creativity became a survival skill!" she says.   
She has been a professional instructor for several years, specializing 
in techniques and multi-surface applications. She travels extensively,
teaching workshops at stores and events throughout the United States and Canada. 
Her most recent assignment was with the C-Thru Ruler company,makers of the brands
Déjà Views, Little Yellow Bicycle and ART-C Mixed Media products as the
Creative Director for the Art-C brand.  She is a member of the Copic Marker
Design Team and was on the certification instructor team for the past two years.
She does sample and catalog work for several companies, including Faber Castell.
In addition she has been a certified and/or endorsed instructor for 7 Gypsies,
Art-C, Graphic 45, Little Yellow Bicycle, Prima, Ranger, Tattered Angels, Websters
Pages and Clear Scraps. Her prior design team and guest blogger experiences include
such wonderful companies as Cosmo Cricket, Hero Arts, Kanban Crafts, Prima,
Spellbinders and Tattered Angels. You may have seen her on a couple of nationally
televised segments on HGTV’s popular craft series,‘That’s Clever!’. She is developing
self-paced, video and instructor-led workshops online, to be live in 2012. 
Sally Lynn and her husband Neil have been married for twenty-four years and live
in Connecticut with their children, Brianna and the "Twinkies," Cameron and Courtney.   
 
 


Lea Cioci CPD CPT is a freelance designer and serves as a demo artist, instructor, and design consultant to several companies in the hobby industry.  Lea's work has been published in many paper arts magazines, C&T publication books, Design Original books, and contributions to other published arts and crafting books. Lea has worked as a demonstrator and educator for Plaid Enterprises as well as a USAQ Pro.  Currently, Lea is also a Ranger Ink Educator and Certified Copic Designer.   Lea's journey led her to the creation of stamp images to give the artist the freedom to create a very personal self-expression.  Lea’s recent works for C&T Publishing include Scrap Your Stuff, Board Book Play, and Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts -Lea’s own book: Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts, launched Feb., 2007.  In 2009, several art pieces were highlighted in 1000 Handmade Greetings, and additional work in Somerset Memories with new work in Somerset Digital in the fall issue of 2010.


Joe's mom always enjoyed crafting so he grew up in a crafty home. He loves detail and 3D work and paper piecing is his specialty. Joe’s work has appeared in Scrap & Stamp Arts and Just Steampunk! magazines. He’s filmed a segment of Crafting at the Spotted Canary with Joy Macdonell (airs on PBS Fall 2011) and has won Archiver’s One-of-a-Kind Wall Art contest (Ohio, August 2011). He’s on the Viva Las Vegastamps! design team. When he’s not designing paper art projects, he works as CTO at Delphia Consulting. 

  Hello, my name is Kristi Parker Van Doren and I live in Missouri, the Show Me State! I live with my husband of 23years and our 2 children. I have been involved with paper crafting for over thirty five years. I was introduced to stamping at the age of 12 and over the years, I have taught many classes at the local stamping and scrapbooking stores. I have also worked the retail side and am a previous store owner. I love to create a large spectrum of projects with a broad range of styles. I have been blessed to attend CHA and demo for several companies. My style varies depending on the materials I have on hand and what is called for on any given project. I have worked with some wonderful companies and have been published in a variety of magazines. I love creating cards, altered arts, home decor, and scrapbooking. In my spare time I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, jewelry making and recently started woodworking! I also love to combine different companies together to create unique and fun projects. I am getting ready to start my second term with Dreamweaver Stencils January of 2012.  I just try to enjoy life's moments.

 Wow, what an amazing team..  

Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Kristi said...

so glad to be part of this GREAT team! Can't wait to get started! Kristi